VOLO SKATEPARK, AUSTRALIA
7-8th May 2022
Registration is via the ASA
About the Event
The Australasian scooter championships are back and underway. The finals will be hosted at Volo Skatepark on 7-8th May 2022 at Volo Park, Melbourne
OFFICIAL QUALIFICATION COMPETITIONS
There will be qualification competitions for Pro Male | Pro Female | Junior.
Top 15 male riders qualify for worlds
Top 5 female riders qualify for worlds
Top 5 junior riders qualify for worlds
The skatepark is designed in such a way that it caters for all riding levels and is perfect to host championship level events. From the ‘ Mellow’s Section’ to the, HUGE Box’ or ‘Comp Section’, Volo Skatepark have ramps that are suitable for all scooter riders.
28 Somerton Park Drive,
Travel Info and Accommodation
Details coming soon
Covid Travel Information
We highly recommend that you check the travel restrictions for your country before booking flights or hotels. We also recommend having refundable hotels and flights.
For those that have been vaccinated, you may only require proof of vaccination depending on the country/state you are traveling from. If you have not been vaccinated, then you may require PCR tests and to self-isolate.
There are currently restrictions for different states of Australia and for travel from New Zealand.
The ISF, NGB, staff and organiser will do everything possible to protect riders. However, nobody can guarantee your safety from Covid. Therefore, you should only travel if you are not at high risk or endangering those around you that maybe considered high risk. Additionally, you MUST NOT attend if you have or are showing symptoms of covid.
- Maintain a distance between you and others as much as possible (approx 6 feet / 2 meters).
- Avoid contact with anyone who is sick or showing symptoms.
- Limit contact with frequently touched surfaces, such as handrails, elevator buttons and kiosks.
- Wear a face mask wherever possible.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Clean your hands often. It’s especially important after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose.
- Refrain from eating or drinking on public transportation. That way you can keep your mask on the whole time.
EVENT SPONSORS – TBA
ISF AUSTRALASIAN SCOOTER QUALIFIER